Check out the link below to view the list of rules that were proposed and considered at the meeting. Each rule indicates whether it was passed and if it contained any modifications.
Here’s a summary:
- A & B Races are returned to 1.5 hours
- Pit bike classes have been reduced to two – an air cooled class and a liquid cooled class
- Team quad was split into an A/B
- Open Womens Short Course (Saturday race) was split into an A/B
- 50+ Expert class added to A Division with further class changes being considered (complete class list to be published soon)
- AA classes will now receive jackets if standard OCCRA award requirements are met
- Action cam footage submitted as proof of violation must be submitted uncut
- When possible, the Saturday Short Course Quad race (WSC + Youth) will be run on a shortened version of the long course track.
See a more detailed account of the rule proposals by clicking the link below: