We regret to inform that we are having to postpone this round until the rain date June 9th and 10th. Postponing was already borderline with the forecasted cold temperatures, but with the rain they received today it has made the parking area impassible. We already have a few officers who attempted to get in and are currently stuck.
We apologize for the late notice, but we do not want to destroy the land owner property, and do not want to see people having damaged RV’s and toy haulers from getting stuck.
Please share this post, and call your friends and families to let them know. Again, sorry for the late notice. We were hopeful conditions would be better then they are.