OCCRA is excited to return to one of our state’s awesome public riding areas – Gruber ORV Park! Located in Green Country near Muskogee, this park provides a diverse terrain for track building. Also, the Gruber Trust will be expanding their parking area to allow more room for camping. More details to come!
2018 Rd 10 Gruber ORV Park
- Take I-40 to Exit 287 (Gore/Webbers Falls).
- Follow Highway 100 to Highway 10
- Follow Highway 10 to park (approx 16 miles)
- Take the Muskogee Turnpike east towards Muskogee/Ft Smith
- Merge onto OK-165 (3.1 mi.)
- Merge onto US-62 east toward Fort Gibson/Talequah (2.7 miles)
- Turn right onto Highway 10 and follow to park (approx. 8 miles)