OCCRA is excited to return to one of our state’s awesome public riding areas for Round 10 September 22nd and 23rd – Gruber ORV Park! Located in Green Country near Muskogee, this park provides a diverse terrain for track building. Also, the Gruber Trust has expanded their parking area to allow more room for camping, so we are looking forward to that. We would like to thank Bluewater Divers for sponsoring this round.
We would like to remind everyone that the $5 temporary fall membership is going on, so if you’re new to OCCRA and want to give racing a shot, this is a good opportunity to run 1 round for very little cost.
Big Black’s BBQ will be out food vendor this round, so be sure to show you support.
Saturday evening will be a Turkey Egg Hunt for the younger racers. This will take place on the short course track, and this event is free to participate.
We will also have our Bible Study at the scoring trailer at 7:00pm Saturday evening. We invite anyone and everyone to attend.
As always, be sure to visit the website for any additional information, driving directions, and GPS coordinates, and keep an eye on Facebook for any additional information.
See you all at Round 10!!!!
- Take I-40 to Exit 287 (Gore/Webbers Falls).
- Follow Highway 100 to Highway 10
- Follow Highway 10 to park (approx 16 miles)
- Take the Muskogee Turnpike east towards Muskogee/Ft Smith
- Merge onto OK-165 (3.1 mi.)
- Merge onto US-62 east toward Fort Gibson/Talequah (2.7 miles)
- Turn right onto Highway 10 and follow to park (approx. 8 miles)