OCCRA is excited to return to one of our state’s awesome public riding areas – Gruber ORV Park! Located in Green Country near Muskogee, this park provides a diverse terrain for track building. Also, the Gruber Trust will be expanding their parking area to allow more room for camping. More details to come!
- Take I-40 to Exit 287 (Gore/Webbers Falls).
- Follow Highway 100 to Highway 10
- Follow Highway 10 to park (approx 16 miles)
- Take the Muskogee Turnpike east towards Muskogee/Ft Smith
- Merge onto OK-165 (3.1 mi.)
- Merge onto US-62 east toward Fort Gibson/Talequah (2.7 miles)
- Turn right onto Highway 10 and follow to park (approx. 8 miles)