Some of you may have ridden this track in the past, but don’t expect to recognize too much. The layout is all new and we think you’re going to have a lot of fun going down and up through the ravine, racing around ponds and twisting the throttle through high speed sections. We also get to enjoy a fun new motocross track laid out by the Pettijohn boys. The dirt was amazing this weekend and you’ll enjoy a lot of passing room and wishbone splits to add some excitement.
- Take I-44 (H.E. Bailey Turnpike Fees) South from Oklahoma City to exit 80 (2nd Chickasha exit) to Hwy 81.
- Follow Hwy 81 South for 17 miles to Hwy 17.
- Turn right (west) on Hwy 17 and follow for 5 miles until the road begins to curve to the left.
- At the beginning of the curve, continue West on dirt road for 1 mile.
- Turn right at the sign and go North half a mile to the entrance on the left.
Membership (once per year): $30/single or $50 family
Gate Fee: $10/carload
Long Course AA Bike or Quad: $60 (Guaranteed 100% payback 1st-3rd)
Long Course Bike or Quad: $40
Short Course: $20