OCCRA returns to the diverse terrain of Terbush Ranch in Woodward. For the history nerds, Terbush Ranch is the longest continually visited location on the circuit with our 2018 season being the 19th visit! Get your machine ready for sand, hills, super fast straightaways and some tight single track for the bikes.
Terbush Ranch has a few rules that you’ll need to keep in mind:
- Helmets are always required if you’re on a motorcycle or ATV and
- ORVs are not allowed on the paved driveway.
- Take I-40 W towards Amarillo.
- Take the US-281 Spur N exit (Exit 108).
- Turn Right onto US-281.
- US- 281 Spur N becomes US-281N/OK-8N, follow it 21 miles.
- Turn left onto US-270 W/US-281 N/OK-3 W/OK-33 W and continue to follow US-270 northwest for 64.5 miles. (US-270 Turns into US-270/US-183 after Seiling).
- Turn on to country road (N2080 Rd) and head north for 1.8 miles.
- Turn right on country road (E0430 Rd) and follow to the dead end (approx 3.1 miles)
- Take US-412 W to Mooreland (approx 190 miles).
- From the corner of OK50 and US-412, continue west for 5.3 miles.
- Turn south on country road (N2080 Rd) and travel approx. 130-150 yards.
- Turn left (east) on country road (E0400 Rd) and follow road till it turns south into country road (N2090 Rd) and travel 2.75 miles to country road (E0430 Rd).
- Turn left (east) and follow road approx 2.32 miles until dead end.
- Take US-270/US-183 to OK-34 Junction (Approx 4 miles).
- Take country road (E0430 Rd) east 6 miles to dead end.