Do you have some little ones chomping at the bit to get on the track? Well we have some classes just for your beginning racer! These classes are available in a 5-race mini series held on Saturday evenings (check schedule posters for specific times). Check out the details below…
- You must be a member of OCCRA, you can be on a family membership for no extra charge. (can be completed online between races or at the scoring trailer on a race weekend)
- If riding a motorized bike ( Stacyc and PW 50S) you must have a DOT approved helmet on (they may be DOT approved bicycle helmets). If riding a strider it does not have to be DOT approved but you must wear a helmet.
- There will be a $10 entry fee for each race this is so we can provide a personalized hoodie at the end of the season to the members in Littles XC who completed 60% of the races(REGISTER AT THE SCORING TRAILER BEFORE 4PM ON SATURDAY OF THE LITTLES RACES).
- It is recommended to have number plates on bikes OR numbers on fronts of shirts.
7 or younger as of January 1 of 2021
- Littles XC Strider Class
- Littles XC Stacyc 16″ Class
- Littles XC Stacyc 12″ Class
- Littles XC Training Wheels Class (PW50 w/Training Wheels)
- Littles XC Race #1 – Round 2 at Battle with the Cattle (Cache)
- Littles XC Race #2 – Round 3 at Crosstimbers (OKC)
- Littles XC Race #3 – Round 5 at Williams Ranch (Skiatook)
- Littles XC Race #4 – Round 11 at River Bend Ranch (Cleveland)
- Littles XC Race #5 – Round 12 at Walnut Grove (Ada)