Can you believe we are just over a week away from the 1st flag drop of the season? Our Special Events Coordinator Kirby Evans has put together a FUN season of events. Here is a preview of what she has come up with:
- HINTON: Bonfire/karaoke/bike giveaway
- Cache: Littles XC
- OKC: Littles XC
- Arkansas: we will be working with AXC on this specifics TBA!
- Skiatook: Littles XC
- Guthrie: organized activities with AJAX MOTORSPORTS to benefit MPH
- Stroud: Enjoy the lake
- Cameron: Power wheels
- Ardmore: Potluck
- Cleveland: Littles XC
- Ada: Littles XC
In order the be in Littles XC:
- You must be a member of OCCRA, you can be on a family membership for no extra charge.
- If riding a motorized bike you must have a DOT approved helmet on. If riding a strider it does not have to be DOT approved but you must wear a helmet.
- There will be a $10 entry fee for each race this is so we can provide a personalized hoodie at the end of the season to the members in Littles XC
- It is recommended to have number plates on bikes OR numbers on fronts of shirts.