- Open moto practice 10:00-2:00
- Mini GP practice 2-3 pm (shorter course for 50 and 65 riders only)
- Big bike GP practice 3-4 pm (Long course, may have a section closed to preserve for race day)
- Registration 4-5 pm ((Bring your helmet. both team members of the team race must sign up at the same time)
- Stacyc Demo 4-5 pm at the mini track.
- Stacyc Races 5 pm (Free Entry)
- Free camping
- 7:00 Gates open
- 7:00 – 10:00 Registration (Bring your helmet. both team members of the team race must sign up at the same time)
- Sight Laps
- 9:00-9:20 mini sight lap Wheels on the ground (Follow lead rider)
- 9:30-9:50 Big bike sight lap. Wheels on the ground (Follow lead rider)
- 10:00 Riders meeting at bleachers
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU ATTEND THIS!
- 10:30 Race 1
- 10:30 First row goes (5 rows spaced 30 sec apart)
- 11: ish white flag
- 11:40 track clear
- 11:40 Race 2
- 11:40 Row 1 goes (5 rows spaced 30 sec apart)
- 12:20 ish white flag for leader
- 12:35 track clear
- 50 RACE 25 MIN Checkered flag
- 12:50 START
- 1: 15 Checkered
- 1:25 TRACK CLEAR
- 65 Race 25 MIN Checkered flag
- 1:40 Start
- 2:05 Checkered
- 2:15 track clear
- 2:30 Race 3 Team Race 2 hrs plus 1 lap
- 2:30 START
- 4:30 white flag
- 4:40 Track clear
- A-Race (Individual)
- 40 min +1 lap
- PRO (200% payout, $60 entry)
- 85CC EXPERT
- +25 OPEN
- B-Race (Individual)
- 40 min +1 lap
- +40 OPEN
- +50 OPEN
- 85 CC NOVICE
- 50cc GP Race (Individual)
- 65cc GP Race (Individual)
- Team Race
- 2 hour+1 lap
- AA Team
- Iron Man*
- Advanced Team
- Novice Team
- +40 Team
- Parent/Child Team**
This event will be digitally scored by OCCRA using their MOTOTALLY system. You will be given two number decals to be placed on the front plate and right side plate of the bike. You will need to bring your helmet to registration, both team members of the team race must sign up at the same time. We will install a barcode label under the visor of the helmet which will score you when you enter the scoring chute.
Be sure to slow down in the scoring chute to make sure that you have been scored. It is your responsibility to make sure that you have been scored. Also remember, no passing in the scoring chute!
- Awards will be given 1st-5th place 30 minutes after each race near the scoring trailer.
- $10 per-head gate fee
- Pro Entry: $60
- A and B Race $45
- 50cc and 65cc $25
- Team Race $90 per team
- *$50 Ironman Class
- Teams of 2 riders.
- **Parent/Child class is for parents/legal guardians and their legal children. The minimum bike size is 85 cc 17/14 wheel size.
The races will be held at Oklahoma Motorsports Complex (OMC) in Norman.
3501 S Interstate Dr, Norman, OK 73072
QUESTIONS? Click here to email me! or call us at 405-634-8400.