Round 2 Postponed

Hello Racers!!!
We have been weighing many factors as to whether or not we should race at our Round 2 Gruber this weekend. Unfortunately with all of the rain and the Covid-19 situation, we feel that the best course of action is to postpone the race to our rain date in June. We know that everyone wants to race, but the safety of our members is the number one priority. Continue to watch Facebook and the website on information for upcoming races.